For more than thirty years, Julie has devoted her life study and practice to health and nutrition. Her work and lifestyle includes the following experiences:
- owned and operated a nutrition center at age 18
- operated 14 retail outlets for Great Earth Vitamins
- developed/maintained a regular exercise regime
- strengthened spiritual practice through meditation and travel
- continued extensive education through progressive courses and workshops
- followed a personal, progressive path of nutrition
- practiced as a Certified Massage Therapist for 32 years
- taught neuromuscular therapy at the Boulder College of Massage Therapy for five years
- incorporated knowledge as a Certified Health Counselor, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Julie’s mission is to educate and inspire people to achieve the highest expression of health possible through positive, long-lasting solutions and changes that can be integrated into daily routines that will empower people for a lifetime of better health.
6 thoughts on “About”
I enjoy getting your blog and healthy information. I have tried twice before to send a question to you, but never get a response. I’ll try again…one more time. What do you think of Coconut oil for cooking or using in recipes? Hopefully, I’ll hear back from you. Gaye franklin email@example.com
This was a great article. The facts were well presented and painted a picture of what stress does to you. Hopefully through your education program, it will inspire others to seek the wellnes that comes from stress management.
I will really love to read your blogs.
Thanks so much! 🙂
Your articles where clear and concise and medically accurate. I was able to understand the article’s without having to use a dictionary. What a relief, I have Type II Diabetes this information will be added to my source too further my optimal health if the diabetes doesn’t finish me off first!.
Thank you for the comment. I do believe you can really make changes that will have very positive outcomes with your diabetes. All the best!